Do you enjoy working with these tools?
- Windows Server and PC Operating Systems
- Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD
- Microsoft Cloud Solutions (O365, Azure, Intune, Sharepoint, OneDrive)
- Virtualization Technologies (vSphere, HyperV)
- Application Delivery Technologies like Citrix
- Storage Solutions (NAS, SAN)
- Networking Technologies (UTM Gateways, SD-WAN, Wireless, Switch/Route)
- Security Technologies (Antivirus, Filtering and Firewalling) and Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Data Protection Technologies (Backup/Recovery, Replication)
Do these responsibilities sound fun to you?
- Conduct regular and proactive alignment visits with clients
- Validate and verify system monitoring, management and security tools for client environments
- Conduct technology standards and alignment reviews for clients. Identify risks and correct misalignments
- Assist with continued development, maintenance and improvements of client technology standards
- Interface with vendor technical personnel for client problems that cannot be resolved
- Keep networks and systems running smoothly
- Regularly researches technologies and solutions to develop new capabilities or deepen current ones.
Do you believe in cultivating a focus on continuous improvements? Can you communicate well with both technical and non-technical folks? Are you interested in developing your personal leadership skills by taking a lead role in affecting our program’s outcomes?
If you answered yes to these questions and are local to Lancaster Pennsylvania or a surrounding area, then send us your resume and let’s talk!