Do you enjoy helping end-users with their technical problems? Would you like a job in which every day is different? Are you looking for a role that will give you exposure to a broad range of skills and technology tools? If you answered yes, then maybe our Technical Analyst II position is what you are looking for.
The Technical Analyst II’s purpose is to attain a high level of client satisfaction by providing effective remote network & IT support. The Technical Analyst II is responsible for repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting computers, servers, network devices, and other related IT equipment. This position will remotely diagnose and troubleshoot client problems to resolve network & IT Support tickets. Proper record-keeping of all services performed using our ticketing system is essential.
Our ideal candidate will have a broad range of technical skills such as:
- Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Cloud Solutions (O365, Azure, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- Networking Technologies (UTM Gateways, SD-WAN, Wireless, Switch/Route)
- Security Technologies (Antivirus, Filtering and Firewalling)
- Data Protection Technologies (Backup and Recovery, Replication)
Our Technical Analyst II assists our customers through these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Supports the technology environments of our customers. Areas of focus include but are not limited to hardware, software, network, collaboration systems, and connectivity issues
- Investigates reported client problems, determines the cause, investigates, and implements the solution
- Escalates issues that cannot be completed within defined service levels
- Communicates with customers by keeping them informed of progress and estimated resolution
- Provides guidance around best practices to users at a customer site
- Interfaces with 3rd party technical personnel for customer problems
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by continuing education, professional publications, establishing and growing personal networks and participating in professional societies
If this sounds like your next role and you live in central Pennsylvania, then send us your resume and let’s talk!