The Project Manager’s purpose is to attain a high level of client satisfaction through successful delivery of projects and effective management of resources. The PM is responsible for project timelines and profitability expectations of projects. The PM also attains a high level of client satisfaction as a strategic resource within the organization.
Our Project Manager assists our customers through these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develops project plans, goals and budgets, identifies resources needed, develops work plans and measures results in ConnectWise.
- Works closely with Customer Success Managers, Professional Services Managers, Sales Reps, technical, finance and other team members. Coordinates resources and timetables with other departments.
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises and devises contingency plans. Escalates project issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Acts as the primary contact between the project team and the client. Communicates with all parties in a constructive manner to ensure client expectations are met.
- Maintains awareness of all outstanding client issues both pre- and post-delivery and provides status to clients as necessary. Communicates escalated issues to clients, keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Directs Finance Associate to order third-party support, release equipment orders and initiate returns for credit. Manages and approves invoices for third party providers and subcontractors.
- Closes projects and verifies results by conducting audits of implementations. Ensures resolution of ‘punch list’ issues. Ensures technical and project documentation is entered in ConnectWise.
- Escalates engineering and service issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels.
- Interfaces with vendor / manufacturer technical personnel for client problems that cannot be resolved effectively.
- Updates configurations in Connectwise.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by continuing education, professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Enters time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs. Enters all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets into ConnectWise.
- Understands processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University.
- Follows all company safety policies, including proper use of PPE, MSDS, lock out / tag out and others.
- Participates in the After Hours supervisor on-call rotation.
Our ideal candidate will have a broad range of technical skills such as:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in deploying or managing delivery of technology projects preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes with the ability to understand the big picture in order to make the right tradeoffs to support the overall business strategy.
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, results-orientation with effective written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills such as telephone communication skills, active listening and client-care.
- Technical competence in the use of ConnectWise and other software programs.
- Understanding of all Morefield solutions and services.
- Valid PA Drivers License
If this sounds like your next role and you live in central Pennsylvania, then send us your resume and let’s talk!