Do you enjoy installing and troubleshooting issues with A/V equipment? Would you like a job in which every day is different? Are you looking for a role that will give you exposure to a broad range of skills and technology tools? If you answered yes, then maybe our Audio/Visual (A/V) Technician opening is what you are looking for.
The A/V Technician’s purpose is to install, configure and troubleshoot A/V systems, including VTC, Projection, A/V switching and routing, and control systems. In addition to A/V systems, you will also work with CCTV, Access Control, Mass Notification systems and other low voltage systems.
Our ideal candidate will have a broad range of technical skills such as:
- Video Projections and Displays
- Access Control Systems
- Streaming video hardware
- Mass notification systems
- Video surveillance
Our A/V Technician assists our customers through these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Installs and troubleshoots A/V equipment at client locations.
- Interfaces with vendor/manufacturer personnel for client problems that cannot be resolved effectively.
- Communicates with clients, keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Provides technical assistance, training and mentorship as needed to other technical resources. May provide end-user and staff training as needed.
- May perform client system documentation and consulting services to include system reviews, and recommendations.
A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is a requirement for this opening. Candidates must also be able to work at heights and climb ladders.
If this sounds like your next role and you are local to Central PA, then send us your resume and let’s talk!