Do you enjoy helping customers with their A/V and Multimedia technical problems? Would you like a job in which every day is different? Are you looking for a role that will give you exposure to a broad range of skills and technology tools? If you answered yes, then maybe our Audio/Visual (A/V) Systems Engineer position is what you are looking for.
The A/V Systems Engineer’s purpose is to attain a high level of client satisfaction by serving as a strategic technical resource within the organization responsible for designing client solutions, writing project scopes of work, developing bills of material, writing detailed technical notes for projects, along with carrying out high-level project tasks and service tickets.
Our ideal candidate will have a broad range of technical skills such as:
- Designing video switching and routing systems
- Extron programming
- Streaming video hardware
- Audio distribution
- Mix/Minus audio configurations
Our A/V Engineer assists our customers through these essential duties and responsibilities:
- Meet with potential and existing customers to gather information and requirements for new projects and opportunities
- Designs, implements and supports system solutions for customers that meet the needs of the customer
- Works tickets to build Bills of Material (BOM), scopes/statements of work, set labor budgets and project tasks, and writes technical notes for use in sales proposals
- Assists the sales and client success teams with technical knowledge pertaining to products and services
- Performs client system documentation and consulting services to include system reviews, and recommendations
- Conduct pre-sales site surveys and client demos as needed
If this sounds like your next role and you are local to Central PA, then send us your resume and let’s talk!